Forensic Resolutions’ professionals assist our clients in a variety of litigation and pre-litigation matters.
We work with counsel to identify the critical issues and work with them through all facets of the discovery process as either an expert or consultant. Our services assist counsel through to trial, mediation, arbitration, and other alternate dispute forums by providing expert testimony, as required, but also providing written critiques and cross exam questions and exhibits for opposing experts.
Litigation Services include:
- Commercial damages/lost profits
- Personal injury/wrongful death
- Subrogation damages-lost profits, contents, inventory, property claims
- Construction delay and disruption claims
- Accounting disputes
- Post-acquisition disputes
- Partnership/shareholder disputes
- Employment Discrimination/Wrongful Termination Claims
- Product Liability/Breach of Contract Claims/tortious interference
- Catastrophic Loss Claims
- Class Action Claims
To learn more about our Litigation and Dispute Consulting services, please contact us.