What can we do for you?
Forensic Resolutions' experience includes working with national and regional law firms representing a myriad of large, medium and small companies. Our work has taken us from the Delaware Valley to California, to the Far East and Europe. We have also worked with many insurance companies.
- Commercial damages/lost profits
- Personal injury/wrongful death
- Subrogation damages-lost profits, contents, inventory, property claims
- Construction delay and disruption claims
- Partnership/shareholder disputes
- Employment Discrimination/Wrongful Termination Claims
- Product Liability/Breach of Contract Claims
- Catastrophic Loss Claims
- Class Action Claims
- Corporate fraud investigations
- Employee embezzlement
- Internal control review
- White collar crime defense
- Financial disclosure fraud
- Fraud investigation/intern audit training
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Claims
- First party loss-business interruption, property inventory claims
- Fidelity bond/employee dishonesty
- Surety bond claims
- Under or uninsured lost income claims
Forensic & Investigative Accounting
- Investigations to ensure compliance with financial agreements.
- Partnership/ownership disputes
- Marital dissolutions
- Asset tracing
- Post Acquisition Due Diligence/assessment of representations and warranties
- Financial and investigative due diligence
Quantifying and resolving the financial aspects of matters in dispute has often been likened to solving a puzzle. Complex litigation, fraud investigations and insurance claims all have unique qualities, which cannot be approached with a checklist, although our many years of case experience is an invaluable resource in identifying key issues and red flags.
When in litigation, we assist our clients throughout the discovery process; from document requests, to interrogatories and depositions. If the case goes to trial, we provide expert testimony. We have extensive experience providing testimony at mediations, arbitrations and trials, qualifying to testify in many jurisdictions.
Similarly, in insurance claims matters, we assist claims professionals and their counsel from the early stages of assessing claims and the documentation needed to support them to assistance in settlement discussions. We are equally qualified and provide services to individuals and companies who have suffered a loss and need to quantify losses arising from a particular precipitous event. Our experience in working with both insureds and insurance claims professionals uniquely qualifies us because we know what is needed to prove and properly document a loss.